It has long battery life - which can operate as a no break - combined with the convenience of a wireless sensor that avoids the absorption of electrical noise, ensuring a robust and safe solution.
Operation without cables and wires simplifies the installation. In addition to the ease of reallocation of the devices, it is possible to extend the telemetry network extremely easily: simply attach the new sensor where necessary and configure it from a distance!
Moreover, RHT-Air operates on its own wireless network, without the need to use the company's IT infrastructure, allowing its stand-alone operation.
- Measurement Resolution:
Temperature: 0.1 °C (14 bits - 16383 levels)
Humidity: 0.1% (12 bits - 4095 levels)
- Interval between updates: Configurable between 15 seconds and 10 minutes (600 s)
- Response Time:
Temperature: 30 sec (air speed 1 m/s)
Humidity: 8 sec (air speed 1 m/s)
- Display: LCD with 2 indications
- Advanced Functions: Battery Level, Dew Point indication
- Communication Interface: NOVUS Air (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Power Supply: 12-30 Vdc or 3.6 V Lithium Battery (OmniCel , ER14250HD model)
- Estimated battery life: Typical 2 years - 10 minutes update interval @ 25°C
Box: 70 x 60 x 35 mm
Probe size: 39 mm
Antenna size: 105 mm
- Operating Conditions: -10 to 70 °C - 0 to 95% RH
- Enclosure: Material Polycarbonate IP40
- USB Configuration: Internal Mini-B type
- Configuration Software: DigiConfig
- Certifications: CE, ANATEL (0172-13-7089), FCC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EMC: EN61326-1:2006 CISPR11/EN55011, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8